Monday, June 24, 2013

Human♥Nature Healthy Lotion

When I started working more than 10 years ago and earned my own money, the first thing I splurged on were toiletries. You know the usual girl stuff of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and anything that I didn't have to ask from my mom. I naturally gravitated towards the imported and expensive brands because I equated quality with the price and where it's made. 

But a few months ago, I discovered Human♥Nature during a bloggers' event and became enlightened on the importance of using natural products. Natural means no preservatives and no chemicals whatsoever. Whatever I put on my skin will be absorbed by my body, including chemicals and synthetic substances. Yikes!

Human♥Nature Healthy Lotion in Berry Bliss
This awareness made me start using Human♥Nature products which is the first range of affordable (yes, you read it right, affordable) and genuinely natural products in the Philippines. One of the first products I tried was their 100% Healthy Lotion in Berry Bliss. I've tried a LOT of lotions in the market but very few actually delivered. Until I tried this product. The lotion is so lightweight, I never felt that sticky, greasy feeling even though I use it as my day and night body regimen. It also has a nice berry scent that is not overly sweet you'll fear ants will start feasting on you. Human♥Nature Healthy Lotion is so emollient and easily absorbed by the skin that you need not cover yourself just the get that velvety smooth skin! I became a fan  of this lotion after noticing a big improvement with my skin's texture. Mom, who is also very particular with her skin, fell in love with it so I bought for her the Vanilla Delight variant. It smells really sexy too. Even our house help was convinced and immediately asked me to order a big bottle for her. :)

Probably the most emollient lotion I have ever used
While there are lotions that can moisturize, the question is are you sure it's not damaging your skin and body in the long run? Well this lotion does not contain parabens and synthetic mineral oils which are the second evil to your skin - the first one is good old sun. Human♥Nature's lotion only has avocado oil, sunflower seed oil, passion fruit seed oil, aloe vera juice, vitamin E, vitamin B12 and antioxidants to give you skin that is smooth and incredibly healthy. What could be better than that? I only wish it comes in bigger bottles. :)

Only the good for your skin
Human♥Nature Healthy Lotion is so affordable at Php 199.75/200ml and Php 64.75/50ml. You can buy their products from their website or you can comment at the bottom to place an order since I already signed up as a dealer *grin*.

This lotion has ended my long search for a product that makes good on its promise of smoother and healthier skin. 




No comments:

Post a Comment