Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Discovering Human♥Nature

Last Saturday I was able to Human♥Nature's May-June magalogue (magazine and catalogue) launching after fellow blogger and lawyer Suzette posted an invitation for interested bloggers. I have been hearing about Human(heart)Nature for the longest time that I got curious about their line of Philippine-made, natural products. I reckoned it will be a good event to go to since lately I've become more discerning of which personal and beauty products to use because one, I'm not getting any younger and second, Mum's bout with the dreaded C word (cancer).

Human♥Nature Davao team introduced to us what the company is all about and their three philosophies of being Pro-Philippines (products formulated using ingredients that can be grown in the Philippines), Pro-Poor (aims to develop world-class organic farms and other enterprises for poor communities. Incidentally, Human♥Nature is the offspring of Gawad Kalinga) and Pro-Environment (products free from harmful chemicals that may seep into the soil and water and thus helping preserve nature). By the way, I learned that the correct way of saying the brand is Human Heart Nature - HHN for easier access.



After the magalogue launch, Human♥Nature was very kind to give us some samples of their products. I also won in one of the "bring me" games hence I got not one but two of the new Perfect Glow Mineral Blush. There also were two 50ml bottles of their Triclosan-free spray sanitizers and a bottle of the improved Bug Shield DEET-Free Oil (formerly Bug Spray), infused with soy bean oil and eucalyptus oil for an added boost of protection and an even better scent!   Here's a pic of what was inside:



It was enlightening to listen to the presentations and made the cancer advocate in me all the more want to try their products. The Human♥Nature store in Davao carries the full line of home care, personal care and beauty products that contains no harmful chemicals while helping Gawad Kalinga communities earn sustainable income. That is a very noble advocacy if you ask me. HHN products contain only safe, pure, word-class natural ingredients. As their tagline goes, you can be sure only the good touches your peau. 



Based on the reviews of other bloggers who are already Human♥Nature users, I bought a small bottle of their bestseller Sunflower Beauty Oil for me and Mum to sample. Floraine suggested I try the small bottle first just in case the product won't work for me. Very good advice! Let me tell you that after three days of regular use, I now understand why it is a BEST SELLER (will write a full review very soon)!


All Human♥Nature products are available at their store located at Unit 10, Plaza del Carmen, Bo. Obrero, Davao City. You may also check their online store here or like Human♥Nature Davao's official Facebook page to know more about their product line.


No comments:

Post a Comment